WISE WOMEN

"When we take time to observe the workings of our own selves, I believe we may discover that there is something deeply hidden inside us,forever guiding us."                                                                                 Einstein and the Rabbi    ---Naomi Levy

There have been a wonderful amount of wise women in my life, from sisters, teachers, friends and people I meet randomly.  When I was studying the Science of Mind, one of my teachers was Jane Claypool. Besides being a teacher, she also wrote a book, Wise Women Don’t Worry, Wise Women don’t Sing the Blues. She also held workshops for women called “Wise Women Weekends.” Some of the first I attended helped me discover more about myself and what a strong and beautiful person I was. When she gave a class for people who wanted to be workshop facilitators, I signed up.

In my years living in Kennewick, I have hosted over ten workshops, along with other ministers in the Pacific Northwest. There is such a bonding that takes place, and the energy of women working together is palpable. Coming into your power, no matter who you are, is a wonderful thing.

Michelle Obama recently spoke of having your own group of friends that you meet with on a regular basis to share community with, talk about what's going on in your life, and to have a place to share deeply and unconditionally.  Who is in your group?

"Each of us each day determines what the word abundance means, an abundance of aches and pains and troublesome people and situations, or an abundance of love, joy, people and situations that reflect love and joy and prosperity."                                                                             Life's Garden Grows      --Sandra Lindsey Smith

Each of us is a wonderful, powerful person with so much wisdom to share. Combine that wisdom with love and gratitude and and watch the world around you reflect it back to you.

What are some of the things you are grateful for? How can you pass that feeling on?

Love and Light,

Sandy Smith



Comments

Popular posts from this blog