BEAUTY, LOVE, AND LIGHT


"And I think to myself, what a wonderful World."
Louis Armstrong

What have you seen lately that really sparked your joy and happiness? Was it a frisky fur-faced friend, a little lizard basking in the sun, the face of a loved-one? So often we are searching for some big and flashy fun and we forget to stop and enjoy the little things.

Each morning I go for a walk and I see them most amazing moments in the nature that surrounds me. I see the family of quails carefully crossing the street, the racing rabbits quietly stopping, watching me to see if they feel safe enough to stay around for awhile.  I haven't seen any coyotes, but I do carry my coyote whistle. There is so much to quietly observe, that I am thankful for. Beauty is always right in front of me and I think of how blessed I am to see the gift that is shared when I open my eyes.

The love and light behind all of creation is the Divine Intelligence of Spirit. That Spirit is always with me when I take the time to recognize it.

"Already in your mind are the right ideas seeking your right thinking to became cause to your inner thinking and outward happiness." Raymond Charles Barker,  --The Power of Decision

What are the blessings in your life? Are the true blessings the things that you have, or are they the friends and family that you spend time with? May you find the time to enjoy the people and places that have been important in life, and make you enjoy even the smallest of blessings in the beauty that surrounds you.
Love and Light,
Rev Sandy Smith




Comments

Popular posts from this blog