COMING HOME


"The best opportunity I've taken was to learn and understand the Oneness of life. It is to listen to my inner guidance and follow through. That always leads to success, healing and opportunities. When we recognize the truth of our being, Life fulfillls itself."
Dr. Maxine Leo

I love this quote. It was found in the March 23 Science of Mind Magazine. For me, I think it is a wonderful realization that Truth and Love and even pain can be found or resolved within. Coming home is the recoginiton of Spirit's inner guidance. 

So many people say that they have come to Our centers out of desperation or inspiration. Home is where we find our family, our togetherness, a like-minded soul to converse with, and to ask for affirmative prayers from.

Of course going to a conference, or going on a vacation always feels wonderful while we are there, but I have to admit that when it is all over, I have fond memories, but it is always a great feeling to sit on my own toilet and sleep in my own bed.

"When you really know that your inside world is the cause to your outside world and that you have full control over your consciousness of cause, you have true feeling of both thought and action."
Charles Barker,                              The Power is Within You         

What does coming home mean to you? If your childhood was difficult, it might have meant terror to you. To a couple with a new born baby, it might have meant a joy beyond belief. Whatever it means to you, may the joy you have now be shared with future generations.
In Love and Light,
Rev Sandy Smith


Comments

Popular posts from this blog