NEW PILLOWS


"The Spirit within me is in perfect rest. The center of my being is quiet and poised. I let my inner spirit fill my whole being with peace and stillness. With this word, I now relax in body and mind. I let the Divine Tranquility fill me."                                                                         The Essential Ernest Holmes (Last page of Chapter 8),       --Ernest Holmes

Every January I buy new pillows. Something about these puffy little things pleases me so delightfully. I always feel that my sleep is more peaceful and calm, and I wake up realizing that I have had a serenly sound sleep. It always reminds me of today's quote. I adore the last line of it, "I let the Divine Tranquility fill me."  This is only the first paragraph of a longer affirmative prayer, so if you have trouble sleeping some night, look it up,everyone benefits from a solid night of slumber. Some times that last line in the quote is my mantra in the evening.

I am also allowing myself to slip into the sweet, peaceful calm of a New Year. So many people to meet and places to travel to, expanding my consciousness along the way. I wish you a pleasant journey through this brand new baby year!

"Having a new approach to life means, that whenever we discover something that is not working in our life, we need to look at it from another perspective or maybe even change into a new way of doing or thinking about something."                                                                         Life's Garden Grows,                 --Sandra Lindsey Smith

What new perspective do you want to change? Do you want to learn to accept that certain someone just the way she/he is? Do you want to build up another person rather than critisize all the time? Do you want to Stop work at the end of your day instead of working endless hours, rather than spending quality time with family and friends? It really is your choice, maybe shift into a new perspective.

Love and light,

Sandy Smith




Comments

Popular posts from this blog