RETIRED, ARE WE EVER REALLY?


                         "Energy unconnected does nothing, it is only when it is used, properly directed,                                                                                                    that it accomplishes things."                                                                       Ernest Holmes    --The Science of Mind Textbook.

I retired from teaching, but for 17 years, I still tutored teens for the school district in Kennewick.  I retired from being a minister, only to come back three years later to help the Center close. And now, I have retired in Las Vegas, only to join a new Center, and become involved in many clubs and activities. 

Life has a way of presenting new and exciting adventures. Instead of retiring, I am awakening into maximizing engaging possibilities. I find that I aspire to the saying, "You must use it or lose it."

Here's to using all the life experiences you care to pursue!


Always live life to the fullest, retirement is just a word.
Love and light,
Sandy Smith







Comments

Popular posts from this blog