WHO DO YOU REMEMBER

 "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -- Maya Angelou

When I think back to all the people I've known and loved, all the presents I've received, what I remember the most is the moments spent with them. Sure I have treasured gifts, and have been to many fascinationg places, but it is the the family and friends, the kindness and the caring that I remember most. Great thanks to all the loving people who have crossed my path or traveled one with me.

"So much of what we have been through has given us the strength to carfor me it has beenry on and the wisdom to be compassionate to others going through similar situations."                                                            Sandra Lindsey Smith,        Life's Garden of Weekly Wisdom

Who do you remember the the most?  What effect did they have in your life? For me it has been a continuing love from teachers, friends, family (past and present), who have made my life as rich as it is today. If you are angry with someone and have refused to make up, make the call, life is too short to hang on to the resentment of the past.

Love and light,

Sandy Smith


Comments

Popular posts from this blog