CAUSE AND EFFECT



"Any time your life, or my life, or the life of someone we know changes for the better through unexpected channels or circumstances, it's an example of a miracle."                               Shortcut to a Miracle,   --Michael and Elizabeth Rand

Perusing through the paper today I see, BLIZZARD IN LOS ANGELES! I believe that is a first; and with any major snow storm we probably stay inside. Staying inside is the effect cause by the storm.

Now think about your life for a minute, what things have happened as a result of something else? I met the man I married as a result of a friend inviting him to church. I survived colon cancer as a result of catching it in stage one. A good friend told me to go to the doctor and get a sigmoidoscopy, the end result, the cancer was discovered, I had a portion of my colon removed, and I didn't die. Colon cancer is very slow growing, that is why it is important to have procedures down to detect it in its early stage.

For me, the biggest cause and effect comes from prayer. I want or need something, and I say an affirmative prayer treatment stressing a positive outcome. More times than not my prayers have been answered. we are all cause to our own effect. The experiences and people in our lives, the choices we make--all of these make us into the amazing people we are today. Choose wisely.

"We need to remember to give thanks and prayer for all the good in our lives, We need to keep our aimes high." Sandra lindsey Smith,  --Life's Garden Grows

What things have caused certain effects in your life. Who helped you on the way? Who have you been instrumental to others in this marvelous journey of life?

Many blessings,

Sandy Smith


Comments

Popular posts from this blog