WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE


"I've discovered something I didn't know as a teenager: the older I get, the younger that older age seems. Forty suddenly becoes the new thirty, fifty the new forty. Age is a mindset. If we keep moving, eat right, and continue learning, we age to perfection."                                             Sandra Lindsey Smith,   --Life's Garden of Weekly Wisdom

Weather in Washington State is getting much milder. The snow has has melted and we are having 40 degree weather. Hurray, we are back in sweaters again! Warmer weather for me means walking outside instead of in the mall, seeing buds pushing their heads out on the Dogwood trees, and not shoveling snow.While I love the change of seasons, winter is not one of my favorite.

When I was much younger and living in Michigan, I remember ice skating, running and sliding on the ice, and coming home to a nice cosy house and drinking hot chocolate. I probably have warm memories because I didn't have to shovel the sidewalks (we lived there from when I was 5 til when I turned 9).

Spirtually winter turning into spring is like the dead being rejuvenated into new possibilities. May your new year bring thoughful changes and the delightful reawakening of Spirit. Spread the joy wherever you are at!

"The secret of Spiritual life lies in a consciousness of one's union of the Whole, and of the availability of Good. God is accessible to all people." --Eernest Holmes

What new changes are you making this year?  Whatever those new things are, remember to spread love and laughter wherever you may roam.

Love and light,

Sandy Smith




Comments

Popular posts from this blog