WHAT JANUARY BRINGS


"Einstein was saying we are all part of a greater whole, all things. And it is our delusion of separatness that causes so much pain and confusion and loneliness, when in reality all things are connected and intertwined."   --Naomii Levy,   Einsteine and the Rabbi

This first month of the year brings a time for reflection and for inviting new and exciting things into our lives. It brings a time to exam our challenges, who creates them and who solves them.

I know that this year I will bring more joy and laughter into my life. I will allow myself to be adventurous, and to get out and experience more of what life has to offer. When anything challenging happens in my life. I will accept that I had a part in it, and that with God's help, I will discover a way to move through it. 

My goal is to be kind and compassionate in my words and actions, and to realize that my way of doing something is not the only way that it can be done. I will be open to learning new things, and sharing some of my ideas and talents with others.

Great thoughts, yes, the challenge comes in seeing them through; and I always love a good challenge.

"When we look to the task ahead, we must remember that it starts within. Like the flight attendant tells us in the airplane, in case of emergency, put your own oxygen mask first."          --Sandra Lindsey Smith,   LIfe's Garden grows 

What are some of your ideas for new adventures in 2023? How can you share your talents with others? You make a difference in this world, so have fun sharing yourself with others.

Love and light,

Sandy 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog