MAKING GREETING CARDS


"When I find myself wondering what to do next, or I have challenge that elbows its way into my life, those are the very times when connecting with the Creative Intelligence of God guides me to the solution." 
Life's Garden Grows   --Sandra Lindsey Smith

As a child I enjoyed birthdays. One year my brother made me a birthday card  that said: What’s eighteen days after ground hog’s day, eight days after Lincoln’ birthday, six days after Valentine’s Day, and two days before Washington’s birthday? Sandy’s birthday of course! I don’t remember what the picture on the card looked like, but I still remember the warm feeling I felt when I read the card. That may be the reason I enjoy making personalized cards for other people so much. It is indeed a creation that comes from the heart.

Short but to the point today. No matter how you share your kindness with others, let it shine brightly in this holdiay season!

"Everyone has a purpose in life ... a unique gift or special talent to give to others. And when we blend this unique talent with service to others, we experience the ecstacy and exultaion of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals."                                                --The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success    --Deepak Chopra

What is your talent? Do you share it with others? A kind word, a listening ear, sharing cookies, or a pleasant smile, all are simple ways to show you care a bout another person. Big or small, kindness always makes a difference.

Love and light,

Sandy Smith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog