TEACHING AFTER FINDING RELIGIOUS SCIENCE

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."  --Winston Churchill

At forty-four I discovered The Science of Mind. I hungrily embraced it as the first spiritual teaching that ever resonated with me. I discovered that it made me a more loving and joyous person. It also made me a better teacher. I was able to respond to my students in a more loving way. I could include a little more loving humor in my day-to-day teaching, and let go of some of the sarcasm that had previously crept in.  When I had a problem in class, I could use affirmative prayer to help me through.  This was when I totally realized that attitude makes a big difference.

I think it amazing that the majority of people discover the Science of Mind after they have reached their forties. Is that because they finally understand themselves and are searching for something that resonates more. Whatever the reason, I am glad I discovered this amazing teaching.

"Each of us is a fountain of life. There is a God-pressure back of each one of us, a life force seeking outlet through our thoughts and acts. There are many fountains, many individuals, but only one God-pressure back of all."  --Ernest Holmes,  Living the Science of Mind

In what ways has having a positive attitude affected your life? Have you learned to respond to any situation instead of reacting?

Love and light,

Sandy Smith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog