MASTER’S OR TEACHING

"We can only be valued as we make ourselves valuable."  --Ralph Waldo Emerson

Have you ever wondered what would have happened had you made a different choice in life?  Most of my life, up until graduation from high school, found me spending my time acting in or crewing on a theatre production. As I graduated college, I had just decided to get my master’s in Theatre. Along with my theatre degree I had also taken a teacher’s degree program with an emphasis in theatre. I graduated in January and thought I would never be hired mid-semseter, so I applied to graduate school. Much to my surprise I got offered a job teaching junior high drama. I went on to teach theatre, occasionally acting in a community production here and there. As it turned out, theatre helped me in my teaching and then later in my ministry. My life was very enjoyable as a teacher, but part of me wonders what would have happened if I had chosen theatre.  

"Share your true self at all times and do remember to feel the feelings, move through them at your own pace, and accentuate the positive." Sandra Lindseny Smith, 

                 Life's Garden of Weekly Wisdom         --Sandra Lindseny Smith

Life has a way of unfolding as it should. The lessons we learn allow us to share with others, the love, faith and talent we have been gifted with.

Love and light,

Sandy Smith

                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog