RETIRING OR REWIRING?


"We have a great deal more kindness than is ever spoken."      --Ralph Waldo Emerson

In my life I have retired two times, once after teaching high school for Twenty-six years, and once from ministry after eighteen years.  Now I am rewiring to write more books. Currently I am writing a series of children’s books that follow Sam, a young girl who, after a recent, move is learning how to fit into the school she attends.

The second time I retired, the Pandemic showed its face. Boy, did that bring changes--but it did support my writing.  I learned all the many things I could do while staying close to home. I think it was also a great way to remember that I am truly blessed by family and friends.

Life has an amazing way of opening paths to different vocations and experiences
in life.

"Happiness can only be found in the present moment, not at some imaginary place in the future."               

Living a life of Awarenss    --Don Miguel Ruiz

How did you rewire during the pandemic? What blessings came from being ensconced in your home for so long? If you have retired from a job, how are you rewiring?

Love and light,

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog