DREAM TEAM

"It is what it is, it is what you make it."  --James Durbin

In my first eight years of teaching high school, I was blessed with so many wonderful students. I had come to a school whose drama program was just starting again after a lull of about five years.  I began a drama program and speech team from scratch. Perhaps it was because I was in my thirties, perhaps it was the students I had, or because of the desire we all had to build something new. We built the flats needed for scenery, collected a wardrobe of costumes, and the students took their acting seriously.  In speech it took a few years to build the team; but having students who memorized lines for a two-hour play, made it easy for them to memorize ten-minute speeches. The faith was there, and it fed the desire.

And just think, all of this happened before I discovered my New Thought philosophy. Actually, I think the seed had been planted early on in life and finding the Religious Science Teaching gave me a name to attach to my Spiritual belief.

"Whatever you can do or dream, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Are you living your life with enthusiasm and joy? If so, Great! if not, what can you do to liven things up? Try some new ideas, new restaurants, take time to enjoy your family. Life is precious, use it wisely.

Love and light,

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog