DISCOVERING THE SCIENCE OF MIND


"Truth is unchangeable. This is self-evident since there is nothing for the Truth to change,"

Ernest Holmes

Shortly before my divorce in 1997, I discovered the Science of Mind.  I was looking for something that matched my spiritual beliefs, and I found it in the same building that my Toastmasters group had been meeting it for three years. One Saturday morning I picked up the flyer that had been in the room since I first started attending.  I vowed that I would attend the next Sunday. The Saturday before the meeting, I found a book by Louise Hay, The Power is Within You, at Costco.  I read the book at loved it. The next day I went to the Bonita Center for Joyful Living.  I discovered that it was just what Louise had spoken about in her book.  I learned that Spirit's power was within me, and that I was walking a new path. I decided to look at the divorce as my discovery of a new teaching. All of my decisions in life have made me into who I am today, and I am grateful for all the challenges and stepping-stones that I have encountered along the way.

"I listen to the intuition within. I am guided and directed when I recognize the connection and flow with it."

Sandra Lindsey Smith

How did you find your Spiritual home? I am pleased to believe that the Power that created the universe also created me. I believe God is all around me, in me, through me and as me.  God expresses through each of us, and it shows up as love, kindness, wisdom and joy.

Love and light,

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog