HAVING SIBBLINGS AND BEING AN ONLY CHILD


"It is essential to our wellbeing, and to our lives, that we play and enjoy life. Every single day do something that makes your heart sing."    --Marcia Wieder

I am the youngest child in my family, my other siblings are seven, eight, and ten years older than I am.  That gave me the experience of having siblings, as well as being an only child. I enjoyed being both. As a little one with siblings, I got lots of attention, and learned so much from all of them.  As an only child I had my parents all to myself, and they didn’t seem to argue as much with each other (no one to take sides perhaps?).

My family influenced my life tremendously, I learned kindness and caring. We share a wit that we can all understand.  Sometimes our jokes seemed to be just "too punish." But we shared a common wavelength. I enjoy visiting with them, and my plan is to do it more often.

"Life is what you make it. It can be filled with robotic precision and no things to brighten your day, or it can be kind and joyous, and filled with love and adventure."                                                               Life's Garden Grows             --Sandra Lindsey Smith"

What was your family like growing up? Did you have a bond that  continues through life?" Sometimes you also have friends you consider to be the family you choose. If there is someone you haven't talked to in awhile, dash off a letter or give them a call, both of you will appreciate it.

Love and light,

Sandy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog