WE ARE HELD IN THE ARMS OF LOVE

“Love is our highest word and the synonym for God.”

                                                                   — Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am an early riser. Those quiet moments in the solitude are something I treasure. How about you? Do you love your own company? Two things that are important to remember about ourselves are:  first, that we are loved, loveable, and loving; and second, we are held in the arms of Love. Partners or no partners, Spirit surrounds us. Very often, if I feel down on myself, I will pull out a pen and some paper, and journal. I will write about what is going on in my life, and what I am feeling about it. I consider this speaking with Spirit. If I am brave enough, I will also share my thoughts with another person, like a trusted friend or family member. So often, when I share what's going on with another person, I discover that that they have been or are going through a similar situation.

Whether we share our thoughts with just Spirit or another person, writing it out helps. We are all held in the arms of Love.

“Rather than being your thoughts and emotions, be the awareness behind them.”
Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose

Live your life with Joy and happiness. Express your thoughts on paper or with a trusted friend. You are loved, loveable and loving.

Love and Light,

Rev Sandy



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog