ENJOY LIFE!

  • “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” — Helen Keller

I am excited that I get to go to Georgia to officiated at my great nieces wedding! (I guess that makes me Aunt Sandy the great!) I am excited, and a little nervous about flying by myself at seventy-three, but I wouldn't miss this trip for anything. And hey, I am enjoying my silver highlights and my stellar health and balance. It's never too late to enjoy life!

How about you? Do you enjoy life? One of my most enjoyable moments of every day is to get out and walk. Whether with friends or by myself, I get out and enjoy the scenery. Flowers, bunnies, the native cactus, and I can walk all I want without spending a dime. How about you? Do you go for coffee or to a movie with friends? Or maybe you enjoy traveling or volunteering?

I have stopped worrying about what I should or shouldn't do in my seventies. If I think I would enjoy something, I find a way to do it.

  •            “Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.”                     — Mark Twain
  • Savor each day of your life. Enjoy your friends and family, and treasure those wonderful "alone time" moments. The most important person in your life is you. Enjoy each moment.
  • Love and Light,
  • Rev Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog