DOES INSPIRATION JUST APPEAR OR DO WE ASK FOR IT?
“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”
― Maya Angelou
Have you ever been asked to choose a topic for a project and your mind automatically goes blank? Authors who are writing books call this a writer's block. Very often, when I find myself at a loss for my next idea when I am writing, I think about things that have happened in my life, or I go outside for a walk and just observe the nature around me. An Idea usually comes, and then my mind races with the idea that flows to my fingers.
Today, when I started to write, I thought about where any idea to do anything comes from, and I realized, that when a person is ready, the idea presents itself. It's sort of like the old saying, "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Finding my Spiritual faith tradition was like that for me. Trials and tribulations were happening in my life, I discovered a flyer for The Science of Mind, went to a Center near me, and my journey began. SO, did I find Spirit, or did Spirit find me?
“What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
― Jane Goodall
Let the ideas come to you as you sit in the quiet. Get out and explore, watch a great movie, talk a walk on the beach. don't worry, the inspiration will find you.
Love and Light,
Rev Sandy Smith
Comments