WHAT'S GREAT AND NOT SO GREAT ABOUT THE HEAT

"I've been waiting all summer to complain about the winter cold."

So, it's very hot and everyone is complaining about the heat, sadly enough, me included. The lantanas in my garden love it. The once vibrant orange hibiscus has been fried by it.

The heat is great when you have an air conditioner or a pool near you. Sunbathers love it, golfers live with it, and reptiles bask in it. When it's freezing outside we long for the warm weather to return. It's a little like life, heat and cold have their cycles. There are many things we must go through each year on this planet. Appreciate the fact that hot or cold, movie theatres and roller skate rinks are temperature controlled. Be prepared with cold weather wear as well as breathable summer wear. I have plastic tubs for all my clothes. Just as I get tired of wearing the same old things in summer, when the winter comes I pack away the summer things and bring out my winter wear. Then my closet isn't clogged with everything I own.

Love your friends and family, and enjoy the "friends  who are the family that you choose".

Are you a cold lover or do you thirst for the heat? Or, are there things you enjoy about each? Weather the weather wherever you are.

Love and light,
Sandy Smith



Comments

Anonymous said…
How easy is it to post a comment. Oh, this easy!

Popular posts from this blog